I love going on adventures every year and explore nature no matter what the weather condition is. As I mentioned, snow or desert heat I am there.
We decided to get away for a weekend without the kids.
My experience in Palm Springs is always fun and adventurous. From hikes to great places to dine-in and party.
Where to stay: Book through Expedia or Kayak for better deals!
- Hilton Palm Spring for a quieter vacation and perfect for families with young children. No bar or DJ or live music by the pool. From there you can explore the desert. Click here
- Margaritaville Resort Palm Springs is a fun hotel to stay. Perfect for couples that need to get away from reality. Best part of the hospitality you have a bar, DJ and/or live music by the pool. At night, the pool area has firepits and it’s open until 10pm. Click here
Where to eat:
- Las Casuelas Terraza Mexican restaurant in downtown. The food is so delicious and guess what? Best Margaritas in town!! Gorgeous outdoor seating with live music. Click here
- JWB Grill has the best fish tacos! Click here
For night out:
- The Village Pub is the best place to get the body dancing all night with live music and DJ. Everything in one location. It has two floors so you can choose what your mood feels like. Click here for details
- Moxie Palm Springs is a great place to enjoy live music and you can go upstairs for a nicer view. Food is descent.
- My favorite place to hike is at the Indian Palm Spring Canyons. I recommend going around May and early June (80-95º). Discover the beauty and history from all three Palm Canyon, Andreas Canyon and Murray Canyon. Three days ago, we saw two big horn sheep. Pack a small towel and cool down in the creek. Water all year round! Click here
- Another awesome place to visit is the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway. Online booking is not available at this moment because of covid. But, you can show up and buy your ride ticket at the boarding station. If you are driving there is a parking fee.
This place is open at 10am (Sat, Sun & holiday at 8am);
until 9:30pm (Friday & Saturday at 10:30pm).
The Tram takes you all the way up to Mount San Jacinto State Park (elevation 8,516 feet). The restaurant has an amazing view to the mountains. Enjoy over 50 miles of hiking trails, history museum and shops in case you get cold or need a gift.
Bring a sweatshirt or jacket if you are planning to go around May-June. ***During winter time you must bring snow gear.
- If you are into art, visit the Palm Spring Art Museum. Click here
I found this great place for all ages the Moorten botanical garden. Click here
Don’t forget to follow me on LTK